Spring is in the air in Madison these days (actually, it has been since about mid-February), which makes everybody start thinking about their spring and summer vacations. Which means we’re super-busy here at P&B these days (in a good way).
But too busy to bring you Link Friday? Never!
And away with the links:
- I thought this sounded a little odd when I posted it last week. Turns out that Facebook Timeline doesn’t affect the level of interactions on fan pages (because most interactions with pages take place in the News Feed anyway).
- More on Facebook Timeline: Want to know what features fans are looking for on your brand page? The eyes have it.
- Pinterest is now the third most popular social network. (Take that, Google+!)
- For all our classic lit fans out there, there’s now a Mediterranean cruise that follows the path of Homer’s Odyssey.
- And since baseball season officially starts today (Brewers opener!), here’s a fantastic new ad from New Era, who brought us the great Alec Baldwin/Jon Krasinski ad campaign last year.
That’s all from P&BHQ. Have a great weekend!