Everyone eats when they travel, but have you ever traveled to eat? You just might be a foodie traveler.
- A what? See the definition of “culinary travel” here.
- Here’s the mostly international bucket list for foodie travelers.
- No budget for leaving the country? No problem. There are plenty of amazing options for culinary travelers right here in the good ol’ U.S. of A.
- Let’s go over the role this travel trend plays in tourism.
- There’s a growing segment of foodie travel called agritourism, which includes activities like picking your own fruits and veggies. But it’s really so much more and perfect for epicureans.