Any successful social media publisher knows the importance of staying current with the changing social media landscape. And as of late, Facebook has rolled out a number of significant changes. So what’s new?
- Improved search engine capabilities via their new Graph Search.
- A drastically revamped news feed, featuring bigger images, multiple feeds and mobile consistency. (Publishers: consult these 4 ways to optimize the new feed.)
- Timeline updates dated to roll out over the coming weeks.
- Looser restrictions on cover images for pages.
- A new comment system, which includes threaded conversations and a ranking algorithm.
Don’t get left behind as Facebook moves forward. Prepare for Facebook’s evolving changes to optimize your page’s impact.