As you browse the web, you’ve probably noticed many company homepages have a blog about their recent musings (like this one!). According to Forbes, 65% of companies have blogs; a figure that’s continuously increasing. So why do we blog here at Pilch & Barnet? This Link Friday will show you the benefits of business blogging.
- Considering writing a blog for your company? Here are five reasons that might convince you.
- Here are twenty lessons learned from years of blogging.
- Small businesses that blog experience 55% more visitors to their website than non-blogging companies.
- Here’s an ethical code for bloggers to follow.
- Want to learn more? Go here for more resources and articles on business blogging.
Blog on, bloggers!