Buckle up – it’s time for a summer road trip!
- According to AAA, more Americans will take a road trip this summer than last and the travel outlook for the summer looks strong.
- Travel + Leisure mapped out some of the country’s very best road trips from sea to shining sea, here.
- Those are pretty scenic, but maybe even more fun are these roadies based on cult classic TV shows like Twin Peaks and X Files.
- Or you could plan your route around the some of the world’s most specific art museums like the Smiley Face Museum in New York City or the Toilet Seat Art Museum in San Antonio.
- Road trips can teach you a lot of things – like how to become an expert, Tetris-style car packer or exactly how many miles you can drive after that low fuel light goes on – but it can also teach you a few really important things about marketing.
Independence Day is just around the corner and it’s shaping up to be a busy one for travelers.
Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start to summer, so let’s take a look at the forecast for summer travel.
We are officially less than a week from Turkey Day 2014. Have your elastic-waist pants at the ready.
We’re one week from the Fourth of July! So far it’s shaping up to be a winner for travel.
- According to AAA, this year’s Fourth of July travel is expected to grow 2% from 2013.
- That’s in spite of the fact that gas and hotel prices are up too. It seems folks are getting more confident in the economy and are more willing to lay down the credit card.
- Behold, the 13 best places to celebrate the Fourth of July. Places that include lumberjack shows, Willie Nelson picnics and monster trucks.
- Did you know the Fourth of July happens to be a great opportunity for marketers? Use the holiday as a great hook for promoting your latest sale, product or contest!