Have you tried your hand at running a Pinterest contest yet? It’s a relatively easy way to interact with followers in a very visual manner. In this week’s Link Friday, we’ve compiled some tips to help get you started.
- Pinterest recently updated their guidelines for running contests. Before you get started, check out the basic do’s and don’ts.
- Running a Pinterest contest can help you get more out of Pinterest. Here’s how.
- Reference these 7 tips to running a successful Pinterest contest when creating yours.
- Now for some successful contest examples. Check out 9 businesses that are using Pinterest contests to drive traffic and exposure.
- Finally, these 8 engaging Pinterest contests should help inspire you to create a Pinterest contest of your own.
There isn’t one definitive way to run a Pinterest contest, so be creative! And hopefully these tips will give you some ideas for how to get your contest up and running.