March may be almost over but the Madness is not! We couldn’t help but post a “round two” of March Madness Link Friday. Check out some ways companies are participating this year.
- These brands are taking advantage of the low-budget social media opportunities for advertising during March Madness.
- And here are some restaurants that are getting creative this March.
- Capital One is incorporating Twitter into its advertising campaign, asking users to hashtag #rallycry and talk about their favorite teams.
- @USATODAYsports is asking users to send photos of their March Madness experience with the hashtag #FanMadness.
- Here’s why your brand should join the madness come next March.
- And finally, Forbes asks, “Which Brand Will Win the 2013 NCAA Tournament?”
There’s less than two weeks left of the tournament, so enjoy!