Every time you turn around, there’s a new social media network popping up. Let’s talk about two of the newest, Meerkat and Periscope.
- Let’s start with Meerkat. It’s essentially a live streaming tool for Apple users.
- Super popular at launch, but like many other social networks, the hype hasn’t really held up.
- Part of the problem is timing, since Twitter debuted an awfully similar app called Periscope, right around the same time.
- Before your company jumps on the live streaming bandwagon though, consider this.
- If you’re still interested, here are a few ways your brand can put Meerkat and Periscope to work for you.