It’s mid-August, and that means if you’re a parent, you’re being hassled about back-to-school shopping. According to the National Retail Foundation, the back-to-school sales period comes in as the second-highest sales event after holidays. So how does this affect the marketing industry?
- For marketers, that means it’s time to take advantage of families’ willingness to buy! Here’s how.
- How early is too early to market to the back-to-school crowds? For incoming college freshmen, the conversation begins in March!
- The market for school preparation is huge. Nearly $70 billion is spent each year. More stats here.
- Four ideas for industries that don’t sell school supplies: how to ride the back-to-school sales wave.
- And for all the Moms and Dads out there, here are five ways to save on back-to-school shopping.
Good luck weathering the back-to-school madness!