The stresses of visiting the family, impressing the in-laws or being responsible for a dinner of 30 can really defer you from the joys of the holidays. No matter how you’re spending this Thanksgiving, we hope to help relieve your stress so you can enjoy the holiday’s finer things, like mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie.
- Your turn to host the family? Don’t fret. The Food Network provides you with literally any Thanksgiving recipe you could ever imagine – like stuffed turkey breast, bacon-wrapped breadsticks, or some creamy squash soup.
- HGTV has lots of decorating tips to amaze the family this holiday.
- Use these sites for cool Thanksgiving ideas. Check out spoonful.com and these Pinterest pages: Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Ideas I Love, and Autumn/Fall/Thanksgiving Ideas.
- Don’t feel like cooking? Check out this locator of restaurants open on Thanksgiving.
- If you’re flying solo this holiday season, read these tips for celebrating thanksgiving alone.
- And everyone can enjoy these Midwest Holiday Festivals, broken down by cities throughout the Midwest.
We hope you enjoy your holiday! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!