It’s almost time for America’s favorite holiday! And we’re not talking about Thanksgiving, or even Christmas. We’re talking Black Friday – which, for millions of Americans has become a holiday in and of itself. But has this day gone too far, becoming more of a celebration than the holiday season itself?
- I mean, Black Friday even has its own website.
- Are you wasting your time shopping on Black Friday? The Wall Street Journal says it’s a myth that Black Friday is the best time of year for shopping.
- So why do millions continue to brave the madness each year? It turns out people actually love the communal aspect of Black Friday.
- Now if you’re into this shopping celebration, make sure you do it right. First, be economical, using these lists of what not to buy and Black Friday rules.
- Finally, to maintain sanity this Black Friday, use these survival tips.
Cheers to the holiday season!