There are still a few days left to use your marketing to capitalize on the upcoming day of love!
- The good folks at US News did a little research and found that the main driving force of Valentine sales is women ages 35-54, so if this your target market, V-day should definitely be included in your marketing plan.
- Interestingly enough, it’s not just a lover’s holiday anymore. More than ever, people are buying for friends, co-workers, even pets. This means your marketing needs to be more inclusive than ever.
- That said, we’re apparently more jaded than we thought. A new survey shows 48% of Americans think Valentine’s is “overrated.”
- I bet if we lived in Canada we’d be singing a different song, though. Our northern Kentucky Fried Chicken neighbors are hosting an online contest where the winners are gifted “ChickenGrams.” And in my opinion, unlike Valentine’s Day, KFC is never
Valentine’s Day is here, so prepare for the social media slew of sap.
The day of love is almost upon us.
- Watch your mouth if you’re in India. Extremists there are monitoring social media for “I love yous” and saying they’ll force the offenders into marrying. We’ll see how that goes.
- Check out these valentines perfect for the person you can really be yourself around.
- Facebook is where we share our deepest, darkest Buzzfeed quiz results and lunch photos. But things get extra syrupy on V-Day. Check out this infographic Facebook put together about Valentine’s Day online.
- Harness the power of social media and take advantage of all the sap. Here are a few tips.
Cupid’s big day is almost here – make the most of it with this week’s Link Friday!
- Valentine’s Day isn’t just about sending cards and flowers and eating chocolate past the point of regret. Holidays can be important marketing opportunities you don’t want to miss out on.
- Planning a getaway for you and your sweetie can make for a Valentine’s Day to remember! Here are the best spots for a romantic escapade!
- Alone this V-day? Fear not. Here are seven ways to spend the day (and none of them involve being locked up with your cats, I promise).
- Awww, you shouldn’t have. No, really, you shouldn’t have. Cross-check this helpful list of bad gift ideas from Amazon.com before you decide on that “perfect” gift.
Happy heart day!
So it may not be Friday, but it IS Valentine’s Day and we couldn’t resist creating a Link THURSDAY connecting Valentine’s Day and social media. How is your brand planning to show the love today?
Happy Valentine’s Day!