We’ve talked a lot about up and coming travel trends on Link Friday. Now it’s time to have a little fun and explore some of the more obscure ones.
- How about this one? “You kill it, we cook it.” Some hotels are offering this service for travelers who want to do some hunting or fishing while they’re away from home. Prices may vary.
- Tiny foodies mustn’t have to compromise while they’re on vacation with mom and dad! That’s why some upscale hotels are now offering gourmet, organic, made-to-order baby foods.
- Have you heard of the “pack it, wear it, leave it” travel trend? Pop some tags at your thrift store back home, wear the clothes on your next travel adventure, then leave them behind for the next person!
- If babies can be catered to on vacation, why not fur-babies? Check out these kennels you might mistake for hotels and some five-star resorts ready to pamper your pet.
Everyone eats when they travel, but have you ever traveled to eat? You just might be a foodie traveler.
- A what? See the definition of “culinary travel” here.
- Here’s the mostly international bucket list for foodie travelers.
- No budget for leaving the country? No problem. There are plenty of amazing options for culinary travelers right here in the good ol’ U.S. of A.
- Let’s go over the role this travel trend plays in tourism.
- There’s a growing segment of foodie travel called agritourism, which includes activities like picking your own fruits and veggies. But it’s really so much more and perfect for epicureans.
Global travel is on the rise double digits from last year.
There are thousands of travel apps out there. But which apps are worth your download?
- Every jet-setter should have these seven apps.
- Here are the best apps for airlines and hotels.
- Keep the kids entertained with these travel apps for kids.
- Foodies will appreciate these helpful travel apps.
- Finally, everyone can afford to have these free travel apps.
Tell us… what’s your favorite travel app?