Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start to summer, so let’s take a look at the forecast for summer travel.
- AAA is predicting a booming summer travel season, starting with a strong Memorial Day weekend, when car travel is expected to hit a 10-year high.
- Record numbers of travelers will be flying this summer too. Maybe just try to avoid the airports on this list of the 10 worst for summer delays.
- Experts are predicting summer travel spending will top $65 billion this year, up more than six-percent from last year. There are also some handy tips here on the best times to book for the best prices.
- Summer is the season for sharing – on social media that is. Discover why summer itself is the ultimate call to action.
- Finally, let’s talk about some tangible ways to take advantage of such a healthy travel economy with strategic marketing.