March Madness is nearly upon us. Normally, for me, “March Madness” is more my mental state as my children continue to battle late-season cabin fever, than it is a basketball tourney, but enough about me.
- Check out the new NCAA March Madness app. All polished up and easier to use than ever. Assuming you’re using it for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, right? (wink wink)
- Click for tips to better your bracket. You know, since I’m sure you’re only participating for bragging rights and NOT MONEY, right?
- Can’t catch the games on TV? Catch up on the official March Madness YouTube channel.
- Don’t care about basketball? Beer more your style? Fill out your Beer Bracket instead and see which brew is crowned Wisconsin’s favorite.
March Madness is upon us!
- Addicted to the madness? There are five awesome apps to keep you in the loop.
- Desk job getting in the way of March Madness? Check out Bud Light’s very clever “Digital March Madness Toolkit” which will replace regular banner ads with score and time updates from the games, sidebars with tourney tweets and gives you an official looking spreadsheet to have up on your monitor that’s actually real-time game updates.
- Any doubts that March Madness is big business? Check out this infographic.
- Did you hear Warren Buffett’s offering up $1 billion to the person who picks the perfect bracket? Click here to find out what your odds are (pssst! They’re not good.).
March may be almost over but the Madness is not! We couldn’t help but post a “round two” of March Madness Link Friday. Check out some ways companies are participating this year.
There’s less than two weeks left of the tournament, so enjoy!
No matter what your level of sports expertise or interest in basketball, March Madness is famously the one sporting event everyone can enjoy. Here’s what’s happening in social media this March!
- Facebook is finally partaking in the Madness with a social application, Fanhood’s March Madness Brackets.
- Twitter’s “instant replay” concept will allow users to catch highlights from all of the tournament games within minutes of them happening.
- Are you one of those people who bases your bracket on favorite uniforms? Coolest mascot? Or another silly-but-entertaining measure? Well this bracket uses “Klout Scores,” ranking each of the teams by their social media influence.
- But most importantly, these apps (and these!) will help you win your March Madness pool.
So tell us… who do you have winning it all?