Facebook’s newest development allows users to discover connections and explore user content like never before.
- The Facebook Graph Search lets you accomplish three pretty cool things: find people who share your interests, explore your world through photos and discover restaurants, music and more.
- “Friends who like kickball,” “People who graduated in 2007 from [college name],” “Photos I Like.” These are just some examples of searches you can perform with the new tool.
- Other cool uses of the graph search: find experts for topics of interest, take a trip down memory lane, and clean up your act – by searching your name, you can see everything about you visible to the public – and remove anything embarrassing.
- Here’s a great video that shows you how to make use of the Facebook Graph Search.
- Businesses can also take advantage of these new search features. Improve your Facebook visibility on the Facebook Graph Search and boost your brand.
- Think carefully about what your target market searches for. In this example about marketing Facebook pages to college students, it’s suggested you focus on increasing your likes and visual presence, since this demographic is attracted to popular pages and attractive photos.
- Finally, watch for the Work4 Graph Search Recruiter Beta to launch in the fall, a tool that employers can use to optimize their search of potential job candidates.
There are many ways to take advantage of the new Facebook Graph Search. Try it out today!