We’ve entered August (…sigh, we know). Summer always flies by, but with a month left, see how many warm-weather activities you can pack into August! And what says “summer vacation” more than going camping?
- Camping is an inexpensive way to travel while surrounding yourself with natural beauty. Here are some tips for keeping your camping travel cheap and easy.
- Make sure you pack these camping essentials on your trip.
- If you’re partial to a more solid camping shelter, check out these cool vintage trailers.
- Don’t let your dog or kid hold you back from planning a fun getaway. Here are some tips for traveling with your toddler or your dog.
- Not sure where to set up camp? Check out these top summer camping destinations across the U.S. and Canada.
Enjoy that warm weather while you still can!