Just because our beloved Packers aren’t in the Super Bowl again this year doesn’t mean you can just walk away and ignore it. If you’re a marketer, it’s worth your time.
• In 1967, a 30 second spot during the Super Bowl cost $42K. Fifty years later, the cost is 119 times that at over $5 million.
• Snickers is trying something new this year – the first live Super Bowl ad. Whaaaat?
• Some of this year’s commercials have already been leaked, check them out here.
• So it’s probably safe to say you won’t be buying any ad time during the big game. Here are a few alternate strategies you could learn from instead.
• Or is it better to just avoid the hype entirely? One company says yes.