The sport of cycling is growing in popularity among Wisconsinites. Not only is it a healthy way to spend time, but the ability to travel long distances puts many great destinations within reach. For many of our clients, biking has become an important selling point. Here’s why.
- Biking brings Wisconsin’s economy an estimated $1.5 billion each year.
- A popular resting point for Wisconsin road cyclists: pizza farms.
- Wisconsin has a strong biking community. Here’s a long list of biking events and group rides around the state.
- For bike trail maps broken down by state, county and city, head to the Department of Tourism site.
- And if you’re still not convinced, here are 30 more reasons why cycling rocks.
Now go hit the road!