Well, you’re probably not watching college basketball because it’s like 75 degrees in March in Madison, which is just downright freaky.
So, I’ll keep Link Friday short and sweet today so you can get outside and enjoy the weather. Since this is Wisconsin, it just might snow next week.
On with the links…
- Want some cool ideas for your new Facebook Timeline page for your business? Check out these inspiring examples from Hubspot.
- And a little more on Facebook Timeline for businesses: 21 things you need to know before your pages convert March 30. (We’re working on Timeline pages for all our clients right now and they’re super-cool.)
- The “homeless hotspot” marketing effort at SXSW drew a lot of criticism this week. Was it justified?
- PR Daily asks what’s more valuable: Facebook fans or Twitter followers?
- And we’ll end on a delicious note: Cadbury made a replica of its Google+ page out of chocolate. Yup.
That’s all for us. Stop reading! Get outside and enjoy the weather!