Oof, 6 o’clock? Really?
Your humble link aggregator apologizes for the late hour, but hopes he can make it up to you with this week’s collection of links. Here we go:
- Worried your Facebook stock dropped $4 on the first day of the social media juggernaut’s IPO? VentureBeat tells you to step back from the ledge.
- More practical advice RE: Facebook from PR Daily, who points out eight brands doing a great job with the social network’s new tab format.
- HubSpot takes a look at the 10 best-branded companies on Instagram.
- This infographic tells us how mobile technology is changing world travel. Super cool.
- And finally, in the tooting-our-own horn department, we put together this cool website highlighting “A World’s Worth of Wonders in Wisconsin” for National Travel and Tourism Week.
Have a good weekend, everybody!