It’s our last last Link Friday of the year. (I’ll pause for a moment while you grab a tissue to dry your tears.)
All done? Good. Here’s what we’re checking out as the clock winds down on 2011:
- Are you using these methods to engage users on Facebook? (Though I’d be wary of calling anything “surefire.”)
- How about your company’s website? Does it have Facebook functionality? Adding simple things, such as “Like” or “Share” buttons, can go a long way.
- SOPA — the Stop Online Piracy Act — has been getting a lot of media attention lately, and not because everybody is wild about it. Here’s what every marketer needs to know about the bill.
- Are you on Pinterest? Everybody in our office (and apparently elsewhere) is raving about the image-based social network. I just signed up this week and am looking forward to digging into it a little more.
- And finally, you’re probably headed to a party or two over the next week, so check out this great wine-and-cheese pairing website. Bon apetit!
Thanks for reading, everybody! We’ll be back and better than ever in 2012. At least until the Mayan apocalypse hits next December or whenever.