If this summer left you short on budget, short on time and short on motivation for travel, your second chance is just around the bend. Shoulder season travel occurs in the off-season, when most folks are less likely to travel. This Link Friday will focus on the dynamics of shoulder season travel, and why you should be taking part in it.
- Confused by what shoulder season means? Here’s a explanation.
- Now you know what shoulder season is, here’s why to travel during this time.
- If you work in the travel industry, here are ways to attract people to your destination during shoulder season.
- A primary benefit of traveling in the off-season is saving money, here’s more money-saving tips.
- If you’re traveling locally in the upcoming off-season, here’s why road-tripping is a great choice.
Good luck with your travel plans! Thanks for reading!