Thanks to the internet, consumers are becoming increasingly more self-sufficient, relying less and less on the services of others. The declining use of travel agents is a perfect example of this. So why should you bother paying someone to do something you can do on your own for free?
- Here are 6 reasons to book with a travel agent.
- Expertise, experience and flexibility are among the reasons you should use a travel agent.
- Using a travel agent also can save you money.
- The more luxurious the trip, the more helpful it is to use a travel agent.
- This guide will help you decide when to book with an agent vs. booking online.
- Still reluctant? Check out these tips so you don’t get scammed by travel agencies. The No. 1 rule: if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
Only time will tell if the demand for travel agents will outlast the world’s shift to digital; but for now, we recommend exploring the option of booking an agent. Happy Friday!