(Editor’s note: Also, the after-work edition, but let’s blame that on the guy posting this (Alan) rather than our intern, Madison, who wrote this up.)
Between Cinco de Mayo, National Star Wars Day and National Tourism Week, there’s a lot to celebrate around here! We’ve been celebrating in lieu of blogging, so this week’s findings are a smorgasbord of articles loosely focused on how connected we are.
- Just another way Google knows you better than you know yourself: personal email reports.
- Pinerly proves that Pinterest is an ideal marketing tool for destination marketing (because you tell it your dreams).
- Smartphones and social media are keeping us connected before, during and after our vacations.
- For example, this app will find you the restaurant you’re in the mood for!
- And, on an unrelated note: We couldn’t agree more with Midwest Living’s “20 Reasons We Love Wisconsin” list.
That’s it for us. Have a great weekend, and May the Fourth be with you!