When two dozen cookies were delivered to our office courtesy of Tank Goodness yesterday, it made us reflect on the lengths businesses go to promote themselves. This week’s Link Friday discusses promotions and contests around today, and how successful contests function.
- Remember when Tourism Queensland held a contest in which the winner would win a job as a caretaker for a tropical island (beach bungalow included)! Here’s what he’s been doing while on the job.
- Zoosk launched a contest looking for the most romantic couple in America. It’s interesting how the contest is being judged.
- Running a contest online or on social media has become an art. Here are some of the best practices.
- This yearly contest takes asks consumers to formulate the most creative peanut butter sandwich.
- Here are 10 different purposes for running a promotion.
Stay cool this weekend!