With the matchup between the Ravens and Broncos last night, we’ve officially entered the NFL regular season! Even if you’re not the biggest sports fan, it’s hard to escape football season if you’re using any kind of social media. This Link Friday, we’re discussing how social media ties in with football season.
- Here’s how NFL fits in with the digital gridiron.
- Mashable breaks down how the NFL is running a social media empire.
- A little different from ESPN power rankings – Technorati created social media power rankings for the teams in the NFL.
- Check out the best football blogs and Twitter accounts to follow, as well as college football’s social media stars.
- Finally, social media is being used in cool ways behind-the-scenes – like these maps that measure college football and NFL fandom.