With the immense number of smartphone users today, there is increasing demand for new and exciting ways to connect. Check out these up and coming social media platforms.
- The hottest platforms right now: Vine, (New) Myspace, Pheed, Snapchat and Thumb. And a few more include Medium, Conversations, Chirpify, Flayvr and Chirp.
- The newly revamped Myspace is a perfect fit for music industry brands, but any brand can use Myspace to create a deeper personality and connect with customers.
- Widely used by celebrities, Pheed allows users to charge a monthly subscription fee to access their content, which can include text, photo, audio, video and even live broadcasts.
- A popular app among consumers, Snapchat may soon be extending to brands. The frozen yogurt company 16 handles recently tested the app to send coupons to customers.
- Users of the crowdsourcing app Thumb are already seriously engaged, using the app four hours a month, second only to Facebook.
- One of the most aesthetically pleasing of new social media apps, Flayvr automatically organizes the photos you take on your smartphone.
- Chirp has the “wow” factor in 2013, allowing you to share photos or links across a unique robotic frequency.
Which new platform are you most excited about?