Welcome to 2012, everybody! I hope you all get your affairs in order before December, when the Mayans say the world is going to end. I’ve read Cormac McCarthy’s “The Road” and seen “Waterworld,” so I’d like to think I’m pretty well prepared.
Here are some of the things we found this week that aren’t nearly as depressing as a global apocalypse:
- Which brands have the highest quality relationships on Facebook? Not surprisingly, it tends to be the brands with the highest fan numbers, including YouTube and Coca-Cola.
- Do you run giveaways or promotions on Facebook? This list is a little basic, but a gives some good tips on how to pick a prize.
- Sorry about getting a little social media-heavy here, but here’s a rave review for Path, the uber-personal social network.
- Harry Potter travel posters? Yes, please.
- Another fun one: What can you fit in your 62,000-plus character limit in Facebook updates? A lot, as it turns out.