No, not the city (though we have to say, that’s pretty awesome, too).
This week’s Link Friday was assembled by P&B’s very own social media intern, Madison — and she found some great stuff for our readers today. To wit:
- Speaking of Madisons (the campus, this time), the University of Wisconsin-Madison ran a super-cool social media campaign called #UWRightNow, which told the story of 24 hours in the life of the school from hundreds if not thousands of perspectives.
- We’ve noticed this on our Facebook pages: People love fill-in-the-blank wall posts.
- Want your marketing campaign to pop? Give it a little Don Draper style.
- We’re embarking on a Pinterest journey for couple of clients. Do you use Pinterest for marketing? Likeable tells you how to measure your success on the hot social network.
- And, bringing it all back together (well, sort of): Should you highlight stories on your Facebook page or pin them?
That’s all for us this week. Have a great weekend, everybody!