Long, busy, productive, successful week over here at P&B. I think I may sleep through the entire weekend.
Anyway, on to the things we liked this week:
- Facebook rolled out its new Timeline look for all users this week. (I’ve had it for a while and like it, but don’t use as many of its features as I should/could.) Brand pages are still waiting for the new format, but PR Daily says Timeline could have a huge impact if it’s rolled out for businesses.
- Sticking with social media, here’s a list of 11 deadly social media “sins” put together by the folks over at ClickZ. (I’d like to say I’ve never done any of these, but I like to be up front with my readers…)
- Kindra put on her hipster glasses and let us know about this super-cool annual report from chic eyewear retailer Warby Parker.
- Ericka (aka E2) shared this infographic — in handy periodic table form — breaking down the do’s and don’ts of SEO (search engine optimization).
- And if you didn’t see it, we did a super-awesome infographic of our own this week.
That’s it from P&BHQ. Until next week!