I want to send a shout out to our interns today: Sam (web) and Lindsey (photo), who have been around for a few weeks, and Madison (social media), who started today. We’re excited to have you all on board at P&BHQ.
(And I promise I’ll stop asking you all to go get me coffee.)
Anyway, here are a few links to share on this gloomy Friday afternoon in Wisconsin’s capital city:
- According to an eMarketer study, the mobile travel market is growing quickly in the United States. Have you ever booked a trip on your smartphone?
- Taking a road trip this spring? Check out Travel + Leisure’s list of the best spring drives if you’re about to hit the open road.
- Or maybe you’re a flyer instead. Here are nine tips to help overcome jet lag for all you long-distance travelers out there.
- Trendwatching.com tells you why your brand should be “flawsome” (it means behaving more human-like and acknowledging your flaws).
- And finally, for all you SEO fanatics out there, Cision looks at the top 100 marketing, SEO and social media blogs out there. (I noticed a lot more SEO on the list than anything else, to be honest.)
That’s all for us. Have a good weekend, everybody!