Halloween is almost here, boys and ghouls!
- Did you know Halloween is nearly a seven-billion dollar a year industry in the United States?
- It’s easy to get sucked into the fun of Halloween, leading you to believe you’re a little craftier than you really are. Check out these awesome Pinterest Halloween fails.
- I’ve waged a personal war against pumpkin spice for a number of years now (based on the fact that what you’re tasting is actually ginger or nutmeg, not pumpkin, but I digress) but it seems there are a number of terrible pumpkin spice flavored things I was not even aware of, just in time for Halloween. (Pumpkin spice chicken sausage? No.)
- Still in need of a costume? If you came of age in the 90s, you’ll love these options.
- Don’t forget to take advantage of all this Halloween hubbub on social media! Here are a few strategies you can implement fast.