Since its launch in June 2011, Google+ has struggled to command a presence comparable to Facebook and Twitter. Most continue to refer to it simply as the “other” social media outlet. So what does the future look like for Google+, and what does it mean for your business?
- Google Vice President of Product Bradley Horowitz declared, “2013 will be the year of Google+,” thanks to their plans to launch a number of new services.
- Communities and Hangouts are Google+’s two standout features and reasons why you should be on Google+ even though no one else is.
- Here are a few more reasons not to overlook Google+.
- There seems to be a lot of optimism surrounding the future of Google+. This article provides straightforward arguments for and against Google+.
- So is Google+ really worth your time? Here’s an argument why businesses shouldn’t ignore Google+.
Although the future of Google+ is uncertain, it seems very unlikely Google will give up on their social media platform anytime soon. So, for the time being, consider how Google+ could work into your marketing mix.