Last week’s Link Friday couldn’t hold all the new and crazy stuff Facebook has going on, so here’s volume two.
- When stickers aren’t enough, send a GIF. Facebook Messenger now has a couple of GIF apps you can use right in the program.
- Some page admins are seeing insights right on their page posts It seems to be just a testing phase, but it could be a helpful addition for a quick look at how you’re doing.
- Save that awesome cat video for later (you know, when you’re not at work), with the new “Watch later” button on videos that saves it to your timeline.
- Facebook is changing the way it charges for clicks on ads now, no longer counting like, shares or comments. Overall, it’s a good thing.
- They’ve also changed how you pay for video ads too. You can opt to pay for ads only when they’re viewed for at least 10 seconds. Facebook says this isn’t the most effective way to do your ads, but at least it’s an option.