It’s an election year, and that means we’ll be inundated with political news. The days when you had to find politics on the nightly news or in the daily paper are gone. Now politics are in our email, browsers, cell phones, social media, and many more platforms.
- Both campaigns are bombarding the Internet with their content. Here’s how.
- Five marketing lessons to learn from the political campaign season.
- Political advertising in 2012 will affect the entire advertising industry.
- Getting off the grid has become a nearly impossible task.
- Here’s an analysis of the social media profiles for both candidates.
Don’t forget to vote!