Well, we’re a little past Valentine’s Day, but I’m still giving out gifts. (Spoiler alert: the gift is Link Friday.)
Just what you always wanted, right?
I thought so. Anyway, on to the links…
- Big news in the social media world this week: Facebook Timeline — you either love it or you hate it (I think it’s pretty swell) — is coming to select brand pages later this month. I think it’ll be a cool opportunity for brands to go more visual with their Facebook accounts.
- In other coming attractions, small business advertising is coming to Twitter.
- And one more on the social media front: Here’s an interesting look from Lifehacker on how they award verified accounts (for those celebrity types) on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Are you putting together a style guide for your office or your clients? Hubspot has an easy-to-follow template you should look at.
- And one for Friday fun: What’s the best way to get the most out of your vacations? Keep ’em short and sweet.