You haven’t broken any mirrors or walked under any ladders today, have you? Friday the 13th is bad enough, what with the hockey-masked killers chasing coeds around campsites and all.
So consider yourself lucky, since you’re getting another edition of Link Friday.
- Have you used any of these ‘social travel’ apps to plan your trips? Pretty cool look into the potential future of our industry.
- This eye-catching infographic from VentureBeat shows the economic value of all (OK, not all) the social networks out there.
- Is this promotion too risque? A model for Stussy (they’re still a brand? 1993 will be happy to hear that) will ditch articles of clothing depending on the number of likes the brand’s Facebook page gets.
- Here’s another interesting promotion coming to us from across the Atlantic: TNT put a big red button with a sign that said “Push to add drama” in the middle of a sleepy Belgian town square. Here’s what happened.
- The Internet is ruining our brains? That’s unpossible.
Over and out from P&BHQ. Enjoy your weekend, and stay lucky today!