Today’s travelers have a wealth of resources available for trip planning. Aside from using recommendations from friends, travel websites and online reviews, you can now reference a number of social media sites specifically designed to connect travelers. Which social media travel sites should you be checking out?
- Budget Travel outlines the best social networks to use for travel.
- Trippy wants you to collect travel ideas and plan great trips.
- GogoBot connects with Facebook to help you see where friends are traveling.
- IgoUgo, a site overseen by Travelocity, brings together over half a million travelers to share tips and advice.
- Couchsurfing turns you into a real couchsurfer, helping you find free and cheap places to stay in people’s homes.
- Finally, Tripping connects travelers in 175 countries, finding places for you to stay.
These sites allow you to connect with other knowledgeable travelers to get the best travel advice possible. Unlock the power of social and try one out today!