Well, except for the last two. But still, you’re going to read a lot about Facebook here.
And away we go:
- Facebook Timeline is coming to brand pages next week. What should you do to prepare? Simply Zesty has some ideas.
- Consumers are pretty wishy-washy when it comes to brand pages on Facebook, according to a recent survey.
- This is sort of inside baseball for those of us who manage pages, but it looks like some big changes are coming to Facebook Ads.
- Not Facebook, but social media: 18 stats that make Pinterest appealing to businesses, according to ragan.com.
- Some random coolness to end the post: Project Wisconsin, which is coming up with a logo/branding for a different Wisconsin town every day in 2012.