Ready or not, the holiday season is upon us. Are you heading over the river and through the woods this year?
- If so, you are not alone. Thanksgiving air travel is expected to jump by 3% this year, to over 25 million people. That’s the busiest in eight years. Prepare to fight for your airplane armrest.
- Part of the surge is due to lower airfares. Check out these tips to help you save even more.
- These travel hacks (complete with GIFs!) might help you your holiday travels go a little more smoothly.
- Don’t feel like heading home for the holidays? Check out this list of the top warm-weather and cold-weather destinations in the U.S., based on cost and fewest hassles.
- And because I came of age in the 1990s, I leave you with “10 things you forgot about Thanksgiving in the ‘90s.”