This fall is shaping up to be a winner for the travel industry. Let’s take a look.
- It looks like travel is predicted to be up between five and eight percent across age groups this fall, in part due to a 35% drop in jet fuel prices, which has airfare at its most reasonable levels in a long while.
- In fact, some airfare is down as much as 11 percent from the same time last year.
- If that news has you considering a big trip, fall is the time to get your passport, with wait times just around 4 weeks, versus 16 during the peak.
- As it turns out, now happens to be the best time to book your holiday travel too. Here are some tips.
- But travel is not just about getting the cheapest price. There are some pretty amazing and unique things to see that only happen in fall (think Oktoberfest in Germany or Day of the Dead in Mexico)!