The countdown to Christmas is on – two weeks from today!
- Good news for tourism this holiday season – air travel is expected to be up 3% from last year.
- And while that’s good for airlines and hotels, let’s be honest. If you’re traveling, more travelers = more stress. Here are a few tips to help take the edge off.
- If you’re a business prepping for the holidays, you should know that it’s now estimated that 50% of millennials do more shopping on their mobile devices than they do in store. The amount of mobile shopping they do each year keeps rising and they’re apt to complain on social media if your website isn’t cutting it, so if you STILL aren’t mobile friendly, let’s make that your New Year’s Resolution.
- The holidays are a great time to be creative in your marketing – here are a few of the most memorable Christmas ads of all time.
- And finally, that creepy movie “Krampus” got me wondering if there were other Christmas characters with disturbing origins and whaddayaknow – there are. And believe it or not, that terrifying Elf on the Shelf didn’t even make the list (it can see into my soul, I tell you!).