Although it doesn’t feel much like spring here in Wisconsin, spring break for students is coming up fast!
- Still looking to book a trip? Here are the top 10 family destinations (included on the list is our home state’s own Wisconsin Dells!).
- Share these helpful spring break social media dos and don’ts with your college-aged spring breaker.
- Know a student looking for a more socially responsible vacation? Try these alternative spring breaks focused on helping others while still getting the chance to travel.
- Too busy at work for a spring break? The U.S. Travel Association says you need to take your vacation days. Not doing so costs the U.S. economy $160 in spending (and not just in the travel industry!).
- If you still need more convincing, check out this article about why vacations are good for your health and mental well-being (and if necessary, forward it to your boss!).