Social media platforms are ever-changing, so you’ve gotta keep up. This Friday, let us help get you up to speed.
- Instagram recently introduced its new app, Hyperlapse, and well, it’s pretty awesome.
- Pinterest is unrolling “promoted Pins” to certain business accounts, where you can pay to have your Pins show up in searches.
- Facebook recently started “Rooms,” harkening the concept of chat rooms from days past.
- And much to the dismay of some, Twitter seems to be looking more and more like Facebook by the day.
- Vine’s upping its game too, adding a bunch of new features, including allowing imported videos.
- Social media, digital media and traditional media are coming together in a cool new venture called “Discover.”