The clock is ticking on 2013! Let’s get ready to ring in the new year!
- We all sing it on New Year’s Eve, but do you actually know the words to “Auld Lang Syne”? Yeah, neither did we. Click here for the lyrics and a history lesson.
- Because the Internet was created solely for cat videos, enjoy “Pepper the Cool Cat” serenading you with the new year’s classic.
- Check out the coolest places to ring in 2014 around the world!
- If sitting on your couch in your pajamas is where you plan to be at midnight, live vicariously through others with these webcams of New Year’s Eve celebrations in Times Square, Sydney, Paris, Rio and more!
- Dropping the ball in Times Square is the American New Year’s tradition, but it gets a little wilder around the world! In South Africa it’s a chance to toss your old appliances out the window and in Central and South America, they rock special skivvies on New Year’s Eve (red for love, yellow for money!). Click here for more wackiness.
- Tis the season for New Year’s resolutions! Here are 21 travel resolutions you need to make in 2014.
Happy New Year!