You know you’ve done it. You’ve taken a photo of food and posted it to social media. It’s okay. You’re not alone. Ninety new photos hashtagged #foodporn are uploaded to Instagram every minute.
- Forget your friends’ food pics – if you’re serious, you follow this Twitter account. All food, all the time.
- Food photos now have their own social network, called Morsel.
- Did you know photos of your lunch can do more than annoy your friends? Check out these ways they can actually do good!
- If you’re going to post food photos, the least you can do is make them look good. Here are some helpful tips.
- And finally, here’s an entire Instagram account full of really bad food photos. Learn what not to do here.