At Pilch & Barnet, we’re always scouring the Internet for the latest trends and helpful information about social media marketing. Today, we’re sharing with you some of our go-to social media favs.
- Jon Loomer. He’s a Facebook marketing coach, author, speaker and strategist. His website and Facebook page offer daily tips, blogs and first hand research. He also offers one-on-one coaching (for a fee). Put his sites in your regular rotation.
- Mari Smith. One of the world’s leading social media strategists and Facebook marketing expert. She’s got a ton of helpful info on her website and Facebook page as well, stocked with blog and tips. She offers a good number of free webinars of which you should take advantage.
- Mike Stelzner. He’s the founder/CEO of the website socialmediaexaminer.com and host of the Social Media Marketing podcast – one of the top 10 marketing podcasts on iTunes. He often blogs for the site, but it’s also full of helpful tips and articles from lots of other industry power players.
- Scott Monty. He’s the head of social media at Ford Motor Company, one of Forbes top 10 influences in social media. His blogs and podcasts are a great resource for advice about corporate communications and social media.
- Huffington Post Tech Section . They’ve got tons of blogs, helpful articles, interesting tidbits and its constantly updated. Big time social media influencers are often featured here as well.