The official start of fall is just a few days away. Here’s a little glimpse at the travel outlook.
- Here’s a pretty comprehensive overview of what travelers can expect this fall. (Spoiler alert: airfare prices are up, hotel costs are up even more, but car rental prices are down.)
- It’s not all bad news. Fall is also “shoulder season” which means certain kinds of travel (and travel to certain places) are actually a way better deal this time of year.
- Check out these best cities in America for an autumn adventure.
- Thinking about how to market your destination for fall? Tourism powerhouse Pure Michigan gives the season its own section of their website, including a color map, great fall activities and stunning imagery.
- No travel itinerary in your future? Explore this photo gallery of the finest fall color in North America.