There are changes coming to your Facebook business pages (again). Here’s the low-down.
- There are three big changes. Your timeline is going to look different, you’ll see important info about your ads/likes/reach without having to click away from the timeline and you’ll be able to size up your competitors at a glance. Here’s the official announcement from Facebook.
- Originally, the plan was to hide your page’s tabs (apps) under the “More” section, but after an outcry from marketers, they’ll appear there and along the left side of the newsfeed. Remember, tabs have never been visible on mobile, so this is only a change for desktop users.
- No change comes without questions, so here are the top 5 (with answers from Facebook) about the upcoming modifications.
- If you want to see the changes in action, visit the Facebook for Business page. It’s live there.
- Remember in the new design, your page name and some drop-down buttons will appear over your cover photo, so keep this in mind when you select or build your image (No link in this one, just a heads-up!).